The North Face® Ladies Ridgewall Soft Shell Jacket | NF0A3LGY
This midweight outdoor soft shell jacket is the perfect weight for those chilly trips back and forth to your job.
Constructed of an abrasion- and wind-resistant outer shell with a warm, technical gridded fleece interior, the Ridgewall is the ultimate mid-weight option for active outdoor adventures.
- 306 g/m2 WindWall™—100% recycled post-consumer polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (solid)
- 316 g/m2 WindWall™—100% polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (heather)
- Highly wind-resistant with wind permeability at less than 10 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof)
- Brushed micro-gridded fleece interior
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Reverse-coil center front zipper and zipped hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
- Embroidered The North Face logo on left sleeve and right back shoulder
Product Measurement Chart: the safest way to order is to use this chart and compare it to something that you already own! NF0A3LGY chart
When will my order ship?
Orders are fulfilled in the order they are placed. Our goal is to get your order shipped as soon as possible. Most orders ship within 5-7 business days of you placing your order.
With the exception of the tumblers we do not stock inventory. This simply means that once we receive your order, we then place our order with our distributor. We are lucky that the majority of our products are a 1-2 day ship to us which enables us to keep our prices down. We are still seeing the impacts of COVID and disruptions in the supply chain so there are times we must obtain your order from one of the further warehouses.
Group orders average 14 days to ship.
As soon as we print your shipping label you will be sent a tracking number. Please note there are times when we print the label after USPS has already picked up the orders for that day, so that it will actually go out the next business day.
Can I cancel my order?
- Yes... Please email us at email@example.com to cancel as soon as possible. Unfortunately if we've already begun work on a personalized item we are unable to cancel your order.
How do you handle returns?
Personalized orders may not be returned. With this in mind, I prefer happy customers so please contact me so that we can work something out. Typically if you have ordered the wrong size or are not happy with your personalized product I will work with you to resolve the issue.
For blank garments please send the item within 60 days of your purchase to receive a refund. The item must be in new condition, include tags if applicable, and have no signs of being worn.
Please include a note as to why the item is being returned along with your order number and name so we can process the refund quickly. Once we issue the refund it typically takes 2-3 days for the funds to hit your bank.
Once a refund is processed you will receive an email notification.
If we mess up and it's our mistake, ie. wrong spelling, wrong colors, wrong anything... Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or text me directly at 800-274-7434 and send a picture. Please just donate the item to a clothing bank. Do not send anything back, We will not reimburse any shipping costs.