Crewneck Sweatshirt | Flag Registered Nurse
From our "Nurse Pride" collection of sweatshirts this crewneck is a Celebration of your Passion and Achievement!
Perfect for all nursing professionals who want to showcase their love for their profession. Made from a soft and warm 8-ounce, 50/50 cotton/poly blend, this unisex sweatshirt is both stylish and cozy, ideal for pairing with leggings or jeans!
Featuring a fun, modern design, this versatile sweatshirt is an excellent way to celebrate your accomplishments and share your nursing pride with the world. Its unisex fit caters to nurses of all genders, making it a fantastic wardrobe addition or gift for your fellow nursing heroes.
Key Features of the "Nurse Pride" Crewneck Sweatshirt:
- Unisex fit: Designed to suit nurses of all genders, offering versatility and style for everyone.
- Comfortable and warm: Crafted from an 8-ounce, 50/50 cotton/poly blend, this crewneck is perfect for those chilly days on and off-duty.
- Fun and stylish: The playful, minimalist design highlights your nursing pride and achievements. Goes perfect with a pair of leggings or jeans!
- Size recommendations: Ladies, for a more fitted sweatshirt, order down a size. For a comfy, loose fit, order your normal size. For an oversized, relaxed style with rolled-up sleeves, order up a size!
- Ideal gift: Surprise your nursing friends or colleagues with this delightful and fashionable sweatshirt.
Care Instructions: Please turn inside out, cold water, warm dryer. Do not use fabric softener.
Shipping & Returns
When will my order ship?
Orders are fulfilled in the order they are placed. Our goal is to get your order shipped as soon as possible. Most orders ship within 5-7 business days of you placing your order.
With the exception of the tumblers we do not stock inventory. This simply means that once we receive your order, we then place our order with our distributor. We are lucky that the majority of our products are a 1-2 day ship to us which enables us to keep our prices down. We are still seeing the impacts of COVID and disruptions in the supply chain so there are times we must obtain your order from one of the further warehouses.
Group orders average 14 days to ship.
As soon as we print your shipping label you will be sent a tracking number. Please note there are times when we print the label after USPS has already picked up the orders for that day, so that it will actually go out the next business day.
Can I cancel my order?
- Yes... Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel as soon as possible. Unfortunately if we've already begun work on a personalized item we are unable to cancel your order.
How do you handle returns?
Personalized orders may not be returned. With this in mind, I prefer happy customers so please contact me so that we can work something out. Typically if you have ordered the wrong size or are not happy with your personalized product I will work with you to resolve the issue.
For blank garments please send the item within 60 days of your purchase to receive a refund. The item must be in new condition, include tags if applicable, and have no signs of being worn.
Please include a note as to why the item is being returned along with your order number and name so we can process the refund quickly. Once we issue the refund it typically takes 2-3 days for the funds to hit your bank.
Once a refund is processed you will receive an email notification.
If we mess up and it's our mistake, ie. wrong spelling, wrong colors, wrong anything... Please contact me at email@example.com or text me directly at 800-274-7434 and send a picture. Please just donate the item to a clothing bank. Do not send anything back, We will not reimburse any shipping costs.
Sew Much More
8 Daniel R Dr.
Milford, MA 01757