Additional Embroidery Location
We are now offering the ability to order an additional embroidery location! All jackets include one location for embroidery. Typically a second location is used for a hospital name, department, or their logo.
Logos can only be accepted on a preapproved basis and are typically for people that we've done group orders for in the past and it's an easier way for you to reorder.
Please keep in mind that all jackets can not accept a second embroidery due to their brands logo on the right chest. For example for The North Face Skyline jacket their logo is on the left chest so the embroidery must go on the right chest, so no second location.
Many of the mens styles have a built in chest pocket, so if you choose for example the F231 you will sacrifice the ability to use that chest pocket as the embroidery will be sewn through it.
The other option is that we can do the embroidery on the sleeve. If you would like this, please just drop me an email and I'll adjust your order.
IMPORTANT: Please be sure to let us know what side of the chest you want this second location. Using the White Plains Hospital jacket as an example, you would choose Left Chest and choose Logo. This way we know that the design you chose with your jacket would go on the right chest. In the dropdown for the Logo, you would write WPH logo, white thread.
Shipping & Returns
When will my order ship?
- Orders are fulfilled in the order they are placed. Our goal is to get your order shipped as soon as possible, within 5-7 business days of you placing your order.
- With the exception of the tumblers we do not stock inventory. This simply means that once we receive your order, we then place our order with our distributor. We are lucky that the majority of our products are a 1-2 day ship to us which enables us to keep our prices down. We are still seeing the impacts of COVID and disruptions in the supply chain so there are times we must obtain your order from one of the further warehouses.
- Group orders average 14 days to ship.
- As soon as we print your shipping label you will be sent a tracking number. Please note there are times when we print the label after USPS has already picked up the orders for that day, so that it will actually go out the next business day.
Can I cancel my order?
- Yes... Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel as soon as possible. Unfortunately if we've already begun work on a personalized item we are unable to cancel your order.
How do you handle returns?
- Personalized orders may not be returned. With this in mind, I prefer happy customers so please contact me so that we can work something out. Typically if you have ordered the wrong size or are not happy with your personalized product I will work with you to resolve the issue.
- For blank garments please send the item within 60 days of your purchase to receive a refund. The item must be in new condition, include tags if applicable, and have no signs of being worn.
- Please include a note as to why the item is being returned along with your order number and name so we can process the refund quickly. Once we issue the refund it typically takes 2-3 days for the funds to hit your bank.
- Once a refund is processed you will receive an email notification.
If we mess up and it's our mistake, ie. wrong spelling, wrong colors, wrong anything... Please contact me at email@example.com or text me directly at 508-735-3767 and send a picture. Please just donate the item to a clothing bank. Do not send anything back, we will not reimburse any shipping costs.
Non Personalized items may be sent back to: