K806 | Port Authority® Mens Pinpoint Mesh 1/2-Zip
This active-inspired pullover performs with moisture wicking and snag resistance. The closed-hole pinpoint mesh adds subtle texture, while front and back seams streamline the look.
Custom embroidered with your name and certification in your choice of threads.
- 4.3-ounce, 100% polyester
- 1/2 zip pullover
- Open cuffs and hem
MOST IMPORTANT- Please TRUST US! We've had our custom embroidery shop for over 15 years and we are experts! We design each order by hand so that your jacket looks the best it can be!
For chest designs there is a maximum design area of 4" x 4", which means that the more letters, commas, and spaces that need to be on a line, the smaller the text will have to be! For example, Michelle, RN BSN will look better than, Michelle, RN, BSN, CEN, SANE
Don't waste space using commas, they just take up valuable real-estate! Alexandra BSN RN will sew out better than Alexandra, BSN, RN
For Design #1 if you have a 3 letter certification and you want it to go through the caduceus then the text color must contrast with the color of the caduceus. If it doesn't we'll simply put the certification below the caduceus.
- Did you know that legally the proper order for your certifications should be your highest level of education then your license? Correct: Kathy, BSN RN Incorrect: Kathy, RN BSN (big yikes I know!)
Less is more! We're seeing a new trend in what hospital admins are allowing for personalized gear that can be worn while at work! Many hospitals are NOT allowing your resume's being placed on your chest, (sorry we understand that you've worked hard for them!)
They are keeping it simple RN, LPN, MD etc. Their rationale is that they want their patients to know exactly who is taking care of them and they are trying to reduce their staff from one upping each other.
Shipping & Returns
When will my order ship?
- Orders are fulfilled in the order they are placed. Our goal is to get your order shipped as soon as possible, within 5-7 business days of you placing your order.
- With the exception of the tumblers we do not stock inventory. This simply means that once we receive your order, we then place our order with our distributor. We are lucky that the majority of our products are a 1-2 day ship to us which enables us to keep our prices down. We are still seeing the impacts of COVID and disruptions in the supply chain so there are times we must obtain your order from one of the further warehouses.
- Group orders average 14 days to ship.
- As soon as we print your shipping label you will be sent a tracking number. Please note there are times when we print the label after USPS has already picked up the orders for that day, so that it will actually go out the next business day.
Can I cancel my order?
- Yes... Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel as soon as possible. Unfortunately if we've already begun work on a personalized item we are unable to cancel your order.
How do you handle returns?
- Personalized orders may not be returned. With this in mind, I prefer happy customers so please contact me so that we can work something out. Typically if you have ordered the wrong size or are not happy with your personalized product I will work with you to resolve the issue.
- For blank garments please send the item within 60 days of your purchase to receive a refund. The item must be in new condition, include tags if applicable, and have no signs of being worn.
- Please include a note as to why the item is being returned along with your order number and name so we can process the refund quickly. Once we issue the refund it typically takes 2-3 days for the funds to hit your bank.
- Once a refund is processed you will receive an email notification.
If we mess up and it's our mistake, ie. wrong spelling, wrong colors, wrong anything... Please contact me at email@example.com or text me directly at 800-274-7434 and send a picture. Please just donate the item to a clothing bank. Do not send anything back, We will not reimburse any shipping costs.
Non Personalized items may be sent back to: